The court of Their Excellencies Brandubh and Hilderun was opened at A Kingdom for My Horse in the evening of June 29, A.S. 54, Lord Ronan O’Conaill reporting Herald.
Sir Hagar was called up first to present the winner of Hagar’s Roadshow Tournament - BMDL Edition. Sir Hagar’s handmade viking chest filled with the prizes entered by the day’s combatants was awarded to THL Bran O’Labhradha.
Next Lady Gesa was invited to present the winners of the equestrian events of the day:
- The winner of the Dragon Slaying obstacle course was Lord Nohaaj.
- The winner of Riding Before the Prince was Mistress Gozen (Shishido Tora).
- The winner of the Chivalry in Training challenge course was THL Aaliz de Gant.
- The winner of the Jousting Championship was Lord Nohaaj.
- And the Champion of the Day, the winner with the highest combined score in all of the equestrian events was Fiona of Hartstone.
Their Excellencies then asked Lady Eilionora inghean an Bhaird to join them and present the winners of the day’s A&S competition:
- The winner of the Horse category was Mistress Gozen (Shishido Tora).
- The winner of the Kingdom category was Mistress Irene von Schmetterling.
- The winner of the combined category was Master Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie.
- Their Excellencies also made special note of the entry by Lemony which was her first A&S submission.
Next, THL Shirin of Susa was called forward and was awarded a silver comet for her talent with scribal work. Scroll by Ihtiaziz bint al-Gani.
THL Bors of Rouen was then invited before Their Excellencies and was awarded an iron comet in recognition of his martial prowess and his recent victory as Baronial Heavy Fighting Champion.
Their Excellencies then asked Lady Gesa and Lord Nohaaj to join them once again. For their outstanding horsemanship skills, and for their services to the equestrian community, they were both awarded iron comets. Scrolls by MIstress Arianna of Wynthrope.
There being no further business, the court of Their Excellencies was closed.Back to Court Reports.